Monday, December 27, 2010

Let the rain wash away, all the pain of yesterday.

Ugh, I hate how people can seriously just ruin your day. Completely murder it. Put you in such an utterly awful mood when you were finally starting to feel like everything was perfect and normal again. >:/

I just don't understand anything anymore. I don't get human beings, and that frustrates me. I don't understand why people want to yell at other people, call them things that hurt really bad, physically hurt them, and just make them feel like complete crap. I don't get why I do some of those things, either (not all of them!). You ever think about that? Maybe I'm just super weird. :P

People are just soooo stupid. We fight over the most idiotic of things, I swear. It makes me so mad sometimes. As dumb and weird as it sounds, like can't we all be pleasant to each other? You don't even have to be nice, just...decent. Don't scream at them. Don't make them so angry that it makes you legit scared. Don't make them cry. Don't go to your room for the rest of the night, lock the door, and hit everything possible. Like, is it really that hard? :(

I just want people to see how hard other people try. How hard they work just to make others happy. Some people try so hard to be a good person, and it never seems to matter in the long run. They'll listen to your problems, no matter how many serious ones they've got of their own. They'll put you before themself always, even though nobody else will ever bother to notice. They'll pray for you every night, when you don't even bother to think about them half the time. Pretty much every lyric from that way over-played but still awesome song "Grenade" by Bruno Mars fits in here very nicely. 

Ugh...can I go to Heaven yet? For real? As much as I love living here, I seriously can't wait. Like Carrie Underwood says, this is my temporary home. I wanna go to a perfect beautiful place where things like hate, fighting, jealousy, pain, and shame don't exist. Where I can spend my days with the only one who has never failed me, never will, and loves me more than anybody will ever come close. Yeah...I'll take that over this, anyday. (:

Goodnight all. I love you, even though this blog has been rather...teenage angsty. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment