Saturday, December 18, 2010

Jacob Young. (:

So this guy, is awesome.

Ahh, let's see. I've known you for...what like, 3 or 4 years maybe? Whenever I first met you at Camp Swatara. And thank God for Camp Swatara, <3

I honestly don't know what I'd do withoutcha sometimes, Jake. You're always there, more than anyone half of the time. I trust you with everything, and I know you'd never tell anyone. You help me out with all my issues, and especially my guy problems, haha. You know Justin Bieber better than I do, and it makes my day to hear you sing one of his songs. (;

You know me reallll well, and the same goes for me. You're one of the best advice givers, and you always comfort me when I'm upset. I remember that time at Sacred Campfire, and I started crying. For the record, Sacred Campfire is the saddest thing in the world, and everyone cries :P. Anyways, even with Hallie in between you and me, you put your arm around me (well, I guess us :P) and told me everything was gonna be okay. That meant the world, :)

You call me practically everyday, and ask how my day goes, in great detail. The little considerate things like mean alot, and you know it. And I love hearing your voice mails going "Heyyyy Alicia, what's up? Hey. It's Jake. Uhhhhh......(million year pause) call me back when you get this. Yeah. Bye."

Tonight, when we were watching Titanic you said this:
"I would sacrifice my life for my family, you, and (insert 2 other people's names here that I probably shouldn't mention). If I could live and you would die, I would fie and if possible I would make sure you were alive."


I love you, Jacob Young. You're my older-by-a-couple-months brother, and my best friend. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment