Saturday, December 25, 2010

My kingdom awaits, and they've forgiven my mistakes. (:

So, I hope everybody had a very Merry Christmas today. :)

But, I wanna get serious...ish.

Just like, an hour or so ago my family & I got home from seeing that new Narnia movie. Voyage of the Dawn Treader. It was reallly really good, and I reccomend everybody go see it. :D

WARNING: I'm totallllly gonna ruin the movie real soon, so if you really wanna be a loser and stop reading, do that now. :P

.
.
.
.
.

Kay, so at the end Lucy and Edmund basically leave Narnia for good. They're too old, and that's the last time they'll be there. Their annoying cousin Edknfdosgfn (I forget his name, but I know it's annoying at starts with an E) gets to go back, 'cause he turned awesome, and he's still young. Btw, he turned into a dragon that gets stabbed witha sword, hehe. But anyways, Lucy's all upset and asks Aslan if she'll ever see again / if he'll ever show himself in their world. He says that "I'm known by another name in your world, child. I will always be watching over you. And yes, one day we will meet again." And I was basically like,

"WOAH, OHMYGOSH, ASLAN'S GOD IN LION FORM." :O

Maybe I'm just an idiot, and anyone who's seen the other movies picked that up right away. But I was shocked. :P

But, I thought that was super cool, and I just needed to blog about itttt. And it was kinda appropriate, seeing as it's Jesus's b-day! Yayyyy, Jesus. I love you, and happy birthday. <3

Again, I hope everyone had a super awesome Christmas, and got cool things that make me jealous. (:

Lalalala, nightynight everyone!

Blog title from the song : "Coming Home" by J Cole, feat. Skylar Grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment