Monday, December 6, 2010

MY NERVES ARE RACKED.

Ohmy, this weekend has been awesome. Like, one of the best weekends EVER awesome.

Kaycee, her mom, her two friends; Krista & Jen, and myself all took a lovely trip down to New York City for the entire weekend. It was really to celebrate Kaycee's birthday, which is 12 days before mine, so we kinda celebrated mine too. New York City's always been my favorite, even though this is the 2nd time I've been there to actually visit and be a tourist. I just love everything about city life, and I definitely want to live there when I'm older. (:


Memories you guys might not understand:
-Squishing 5 people into a taxi where we thought the driver was gonna take us to Jersey & kill us
-Seeing Wicked, the most AMAZING broadway show ever (:
-Jen complaining about bed bugs every 2 seconds
-LEO! LEO PARTY OF FIVE, LEO!
-Kaycee's momma gettin' tipsy and saying "Whatttt...WILL CALL?! I AIN'T CALLING NOBODY!" :P
-Shopping for hours, & going to Tiffany's and all my other stores I dream of shopping at (:
-The scary wax going coming to life and scaring the CRAP outta me at Madame Trusseu's
-Almost seeing celebrities!
-The Beatles Hard Rock Cafe ♥
-4D showing of the Polar Express
-Poptart Store black guy dancing
-BIRTHDAY DONUTS, RIGHT HERE!
-"Oh, we can get it onnn sister" ;D
-"Dude, I almost fell of the fricken' bed!"
-"Jenn, you make me wanna say f you soooo bad right now, if front of the girls"
-"GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM, I HAVE TO TAKE THE BIGGEST CRAP EVER" xD

It was just a really really awesome time, that I needed to have so badly. :D

But now it's Monday, and life sucks again. :P

Tryouts for the musical Brigadoon are tonight, and I am so nervous I think I may puke :O. I wanna make it, soooo bad, and if I don't I know I'll be crushed. I'm that very sensitive, never trys-out for anything type person. But, I'm hoping I'll get in. :)


Andddd, I finally handed in my Weis application, which hopefully takes me too! I may be crushed if I don't get that job, either. /:

Blahhhh, I'm soooo nervous right now. I'm legit shaking as I type this. Hopefullly it all works out...

No comments:

Post a Comment