Thursday, March 3, 2011

Take it, take it all, take all that I have.

Blog title = Never Gonna Leave This Bed-Maroon 5. <3

Today have been SUCH an exhausting day, emotionally and physically. I've had enough, and I need sleep.

But I just gotta say a couple things before I do.

1) If you're 'bestfriends' with someone, it's normally nice not to talk behind their backs all the time, just to fit in with others. I know you're not like this, I love you. But it kills me to hear, and I wanna scream all the time when I do hear it. Stop ittttt. Kaythanks.

2) Soccer tryouts next week = I'M SO FREAKING NERVOUS. I've never ever wanted to be on a team so bad, and I'm gonna just leave everything I have on that field. I love soccer, and I'm gonna work my butt off next week. "JUST KICK THEIR ASS!", Matt Crager says. Love that kid, (:

3) Trust is nice, trust is good. I know it's hard for both of us, but you gotta let me in. 100%. That's how it has to work. I love you so much, and I know you feel the same. We're strong, and we've done this before. We'll get through this, I swear. <3

4) It seems like everybody's freakin' birthday was today. Happy Birthday Mary & Megan Weaver, Levi Witmer, Eli Schramm, and whoever else. :D

Well, that's basically it. Ima hit the hay, I've had enough of today. Yeah, I tried to make that rhyme.

Tomorrow's a new day, a half day, and hopefully a better day.

I love you, goodnight. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment