Monday, March 7, 2011

Come and rest your bones with me.

Day 1 of soccer tryouts = completed. :D

It wasn't absolutely horrible, but it sure wasn't easy either. I'm soooo glad I went to the training sessions for the past few months (or however long we've been having them, I don't really know :b), or else I would be entirely dead right now. Fingers crossed I make it, as does everybody else. Two more days to go. :O


Right after, I scurried home, went back to the highschool 'cause I forgot to pick up pasta from the musical fundraiser thinger, showered, ate, and went to rake a drug test for Weis. It. Was. So. Dumb. I'm pretty sure they asked me how often I've done drugs in the past month about 6 times. 75 freaking questions. But ohwell, I'll answer it a million times as long as I get hired. I NEED A JOB.

Currently, I'm just sitting here, drinking Mountain Dew that Anthony never finished when he came over. Sillygoose. Soda/energy drinks/anything like that doesn't really affect me though. I'll be able to sleep like a baby, even after drinking this. That makes me awesome :). Anddd, I'm downloading my daddy's Beatle's CD on my iPod. Yay! I need new music, soooo bad ever since Limewire stopped working. I liked being illegal, and feeling alittle rebellious when saying that's where I got all my music from, /:

Kay, I do believe Ima hit the hay now, I needs my sleep.

Nightynight, (:

"Won't you take me by the hand, take me somewhere new? I don't know who you are, but I'm with you." <3

Btw, blog title = Sunday Morning - Maroon 5. If anybody cares, :b

No comments:

Post a Comment