Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I hope you touch down before my feet hit the ground, (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T8ieG1wG20

Ohmy, I just love this song. So cute, so pure. Pretty much describes alot going on for me now, as lame as that sounds.
"They say you loose the spark in time, but that's not true. 'Cause I still get butterflies everytime that I see you."

Ah, I'm in love with that. <3

Butyeah...where to begin? Everything's so crazy busy this week. I like it, but I don't at the same time. I'm always exhausted, or stressed out. That's not that unusual, but I could really use a break. A day to sleep in. No tests, no studying, no running, no dribbling, no annoyances, no need to look nice. Yeah...that'd be nice. /:

But ohwell, it keeps me busy. Lately my grades have been pretty spiffy, which makes me quite happy. Happier than it should, :b

I'm just determined to try to be..happier lately? Yeah. I don't know, I feel so complainy all the time, and I'm sure it's annoying. I'm annoying myself, :b. So yeah, I kinda just need to suck things up. Not get so annoyed/mad at little things. Put other people before me alittle more. Definitely be more patient with almost everybody. Stuff like that. I've been slacking. I wanna be like...grateful for how good things are really going, and be happy about that & such. There's so many more important things, (:

First scrimmage against Warwick tomorrow, yayyy. I'm pumped, and I really hope we do awesome, and maybe even make the other team cry. :)

Goodnight everybody, sweetdreams. <3

Oh, and Japan? Geez. I'll definitely be praying for that. I don't know anybody there, but I know others do. My heart goes out to them all, and I hope that everything gets better for this day forward there. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment