Friday, February 25, 2011

"Goodbye Jenna. I love you Alicia."

Hehe, tonight should be rather...interesting.

Coffeeshop with Anthony Emery, Jenna Sillaman, Mike Teats, Alex Arnold, and Derek Brennaman. Fun? YES. Unexpected? YES. :D

Mannn, I love that place. I'm pretty sure it's my favorite place in the entire universe. I know all the workers, they know me, it's beautiful and creative, and the drinks are just amazing. Elizabethtown Conewago Coffee, I freaking love you. & If you ever get the chance to go there, GO. They have a freaking lamp that's in the shape of an oboe. A legit one. (I play the oboe, for those of you that didn't know... :b)

So, my life has pretty revolved around schoolwork, soccer, fundraising for Mexico, and Anthony Emery. Exciting person? Nah, not reallly. But those things make me happy. Well, most of them. :P

So...yeah. This blog is rather pointless. I just reallly wanted to write a little somethin' somethin'.

Kaybye. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment