Monday, July 11, 2011

I miss Creation. ):

I don't really have as much to talk about Creation compared to Puerto Rico. It was a fun time with the Bundy's just like last year. :D

The concerts were cool, even if we didn't get to be as close as last year. Family Force 5, Skillet, Owl City, Tobymac, Tobymac, Tenth Avenue North, Hawk Nelson, Emery, The Almost, & more than I'm currently forgetting.

Work wasn't quite as fun as this year, but it was still great. I got to see Bobbi, who almost everybody doesn't know, but she's freaking awesome. The most energetic slightly older woman in the whole world, and just that happy person you always wanna be around. From the dances she made up, to her making every car that passed through gates scream 'cause they finally got to Creation, she was a riot. I just love her. I asked her why she was so happy one morning, and she replied "Oh Alicia, I'm just high on life. I love Jesus, and I love people. My life is wonderful, and I just love living. I think everyone should, it's the best gift He gave us." <3

Oh, & who could forget storytime every night before bed. Hark, I'm in agony. Tik Tok. I think I upset her. Orange balls. Snozums. There she blows, MOBY DEBBIE! I think I'm having a heart attack! Dad, you are such a JERK. Shut up! Ahhh, fun. :)

So...yeah. Life's been pretty boring since those two things ended. Just working and hanging out now. Which is all well and good, but I definitely miss being in places other than home. The only other exciting thing this summer for me is vacation in Cape May for a week in August. Yayyyyyy. :)

Kaythat'sall. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment