Thursday, July 21, 2011

I just wanna know if our love's enough to make you stay.

Blog title from Stay by Jamestown Story. That man gets me. TRUEFACT: We used to message eachother alot on Myspace. Don't believe me? I have no proof anymore, but it really happened. He cool, (:

I've been listening to alotta music lately. Katlyn's showed me alotta songs to help me get through the past couple days, & I really appreciate it. I guess this'll just be a music blog, 'cause I don't really have much else to say.

"I miss your family and I miss all our friends. If you had to do it over would you do it again? 'Cause I would, this means something more to me. There's a hole in my heart where you used to be." You Be Tails, I'll Be Sonic - A Day To Remember.

"We said forever, that you would never let me go. No I don't wanna, but I gotta let you go." Let U Go - Ashley Parker Angel.

"I still wish you the best of luck baby, and don't go thinking this was a waste of time. I couldn't forget you if I tried." You Be Tails, I'll Be Sonic - A Day To Remember, again. :b

"Breathe in, breathe out, it'll be okay. Be strong, hold on, make it through the day." One Step At A Time - Four Year Strong.

"One step at a time, one foot in front of the other. I'm gonna get through this, one way or another." Same as above ^ :b

"If I leave, bet you'll wish I stayed. Make you regret all the things you said to me. You know that time can't help us now." If I Leave - A Day To Remember.

"I pray your brakes go out running down a hill. I pray a flower pot falls from a window sill & knocks you in the head like I'd like to. I pray your birthday comes & nobody calls. I pray you're flyin' high when your engine stalls. I pray all your dreams never come true. Just know wherever you are honey, I pray for you." Pray For You - Jaron and the Long Road to Love, haha.

"'Cause I'll be there, in the back of your mind. From the day we met, to you makin' me cry. And It's just too bad, you've already had the best days of your life." Best Days of Your Life - Kellie Pickler. <3

"You're so full of it, I can't stand. The way you act, I just can't comprehend. I don't think you can handle it, I'm way over, over it." I Can Do Better - Avril Lavigne. <3

"All because of you, I believe in angels. Not the kind with wings, no not the kind with halos. The kind that bring you home, when home becomes a strange place. I'll follow your voice, all you have to do is shout it out." <3 The Good Left Undone - Rise Against.

"The best you can hope to be is now just a bittersweet memory." Breaking - Anberlin.

"I know that I shouldn't let it get to me, but it does, and who am I kidding? A dead end job and a lack of family, this town really gets to me." Catastrophe - Forever The Sickest Kids. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment