Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Good day, good day indeed. (:

Today was grand, even though it's not like the day's over. I hadta wake up kinda early (even though 9:45 isn't that early for most people :b) to mow my yard. It's whatever though, I get to zone out for around an hour, listen to my iPod, and I get paid 10 dollars. It's a good deal, most days. (:

Then, I finally got to go to the pool with Jenna! Yayyy. I <3 pools, & I <3 Jenna. Oh, and I got significantly tanner too, which is nice. Being hispanic, I find it somewhat upsetting when white people are like, 10 shades darker than me. Hah, so...tan lines, ftw. I kinda look alittle red on my face...and back..and shoulders..and stomach. But I refuse to believe that I have sunburn, because I've never gotten sunburn in my life, & I REFUSE TO GET IT NOW. Plus, it doesn't even hurt. I'm good. :)

Oh, and I finally got Avril Lavigne's new CD! I'm really happy with it, I've been listening to it non-stop. I remember listening to her when I was like, 11 and wanting to be exactly like her. She's definitely one of my favorite people to listen to. Favorite tracks you should listen to?

1. Everybody Hurts
2. Push 
3. Wish You Were Here 
4. Not Enough 
5. Darlin

Also; I Love You, Smile (if you haven't already heard it on the radio), & Stop Standing There. That's basically the whole album minus a couple songs, but oh well. I got tired of doing the links.

So...yeah. Driving with dad later, yay I guess. And dying my hair tomorrow, ahhhh. Jenna might bleach it first, to get the color better or whatever, but I'm not so sure yet. Then I'd haveta be really blonde for a day, and my eyebrows are an issue..haha. I'll figure that out later.

Anddd our smoke alarm just went off from my mom making pizza. Later. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment