Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones.

My life, has been rather crazy lately.

As usual, schoolwork is murdering me D:

Which is probably the main reason I took a break from blogging. I'm so completely sick of everything, and even some people. I want a break. I want some change. I'd honestly rather be anywhere but Pennsylvania these days. :P

But of course, I'm 15, can't drive, and can't drop outta highschool. Awesome.

But, on the brightside, spirit week is coming up, which I am so pumped for. Hall decorating for sophmores for the past two days has been so much fun, despite a couple...things. I love how we all can get together and work together to make something that's gonna look pretty freakin' awesome. :D


Oh, there's so much more on my mind, but Ima leave it at that. Sleeping is 10,000x more important than anything else these days.

Nightynight!

Quote from a song I love these days:

You with the sad eyes, don't be discouraged. Oh I realize, it's hard to take courage. But I see your true colors shining through, I see your true colors, and that's why I love you. (:
-True Colors, redone by Glee ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment