Friday, August 19, 2011

I wish nothing but the best for you, too.

This video makes me absolutely love Adele. I've been literally listening to this song ALL DAY. My parents are getting annoyed. I always thought her voice was beautiful, and the little interview before she sings just makes me wanna hug her. What she talks about is a fear I've always had. I think alotta other people have it too, they just would never admit it.

Some other songs I've been loving lately:

1) Nothing-The Script
2) Still-Matt Nathanson
3) Forever and Almost Always-Kate Voegele
4) Until You're Mine-Demi Lovato
5) Counting Stars-Augustana
6) You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds-Mayday Parade
7) Shot in the Dark-Augustana
8) Hey Mama-Matt Kearney
9) Just A Kiss-Lady Antebellum
10) Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall-Coldplay
11) When A Heart Breaks-Ben Rector
12) Faster-Matt Nathanson
13) Your Love-orginially by Nicki Minaj, but I like Karmin's version so much better. (:

Alotta people are leaving for college soon at Weis, and it makes me really sad. It's really gonna suck. Morgan, Eric, Chelsea, and Cassidy are probably the people I'll miss most. They made my child labor hours so much better. :'(

Hmm, not much to say. I got my haircut really freaking short, and I don't like it. I feel like a boy. But I'll probably like it within a week or two, and if not, it'll grow..eventually. :b

Kay, that's it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment