Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Where'd all the good people go?

Song by Jack Johnson as my blog title, I'm really starting to love him. <3

Things have been so nice lately, I really want it to stay this way. I'm just...happier, and I don't really know why. But, it's nice. Certain people have been reallly awesome lately, and I feel like pointing it out. :D

Savannah - Thanks for all the long talks on the phone while I was at the beach, they made me reallll happy. You're one of the few people I can talk to forever, and it doesn't really matter what we're saying. You're always there for me, and I love that. Thanks for always cheering me up when I need it, and just being yo' awesome self. Oh, and I can't wait for the beach in 5 days. <3333


Jenna - Thanks for the talks on the phone as well, and for keeping my cats alive while we were gone, hehe. I loved finally getting to hangout last night-this morning, a week away was wayyyy too long for us. There is absolutely never a dull moment with you, haha. ("Now just because this a romantic-comedy, don't think I'm gonna try any moves on you" *slowly reaches arm over* :b)  

Morgan - Thanks for dealing with all my crap for the past...well, month :b. I'm really sorry if it annoyed you at any point, but I just hope you know how much it meant to me that you were there for me. I honestly don't know what I'd do withoutcha sometimes. I love you so much, <3 

There's alotta other friends that have been super awesome lately, but I don't feel like being mushy anymore. (:

So....yup. School's starting, blah. I'm gonna need to purchase a gun or something, this year's gonna be freakin' hard. But I miss the old routine alittle of always being busy, and I miss my friends. So waking up at 6:00, getting no sleep, and being stressed out 24/7 might be alittle more bearable this year. :)

Oh, haircut tomorrow at 1:00. I'm super excited, my hair's finally gonna get chopped off. Well, not really. But it's gonna be short, and I haven't had it short since I was like, five. :O

Weeeeelll, new Awkward's on at 11:00, so Ima go. Nightynight, bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment