Saturday, January 15, 2011

Passenger side, lighting the sky, always the first star that I find.

Blog title : Satellite by Guster. <3

So...I haven't blogged in quite a while, it seems. :O

Random updates on everything time :

1) I'M GOING TO MEXICO THIS SUMMER, FOOL. Ah, I'm so excited! Last year I went on this amazing workcamp in Innisfree Village, Virginia for the mentally and emotionally challenged. It was a realll eye-opener, and it was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. This year, as much as I'd like to return to Innisfree, I've decided I wanna go somewhere different. Last week I got "accepted" into going on the workcamp for Reynosa, Mexico. I am beyond excited to work with Children's Haven there, and just have an amazing time. <3

2) Soccer has started. Pre-pre-season I guess you could call it, but that's lame. It's just training, :P. Ohmy, am I sore. But this year isn't NEARLY as bad as last year, and I'm actually having alot more fun doing ladders, sprinting, lifting, and core workout-ing that I thought I would. Yay for that, :)

3) Finals. Ughughugh, I would love to shoot myself sometimes these days. (No, not forreal :P). But I'm soooo stressed out to take my spanish, chemistry, and math finals. They're gonna be quite hard, and I reallly suck at math & chemistry. Screwed? Why yes I am.

...Yeah, I don't really have anything else. Quick little update for ya, :D

"Escuchame, es solamente tĂș." <3

No comments:

Post a Comment