Monday, January 24, 2011

Don't ever take Powerpoint.

Or maybe do, Idon'tknow. It's the dumbest class ever.

Danielle's to my right, and Mike's to my left. Mike's playing some stupid landmine game that he keeps freaking out over, because it explodes or whatever. "No, no. It's because I keep lowering my time!" He just told me. 16 seconds, goodjob Mike. Now he's making me try, hold on.

Oopsies, I lowered his rank. My bad, :P

So, this weekend was amazing. <3

Friday night, I hung out with a very special boy. Said boy is adorable, funny, respectful, and just amazing. I really like this guy, and as does he. Name of said boy? Nahh, my business. But, I look forward to hanging out with said boy often. (:

Then, even later Friday night I hungout with my girls, Morgan, Katlyn, Savannah, & Maya. Me & Katlyn had such a good talk, and exfoliated our faces, unfortunately. We stayed up all pretty much all night, and I got like, half an hour of sleep if that. But, I love each and every one of them, and I have no idea what I'd do without them. D:

Saturday was supposed to be a hang-out-with-previously-mentioned-boy day, but he's silly and screwed up the dates, so we couldn't. Aw, wellll. I hungout with Jenna and Emily instead at the mall, and it was joyous. I love little Emily, she's like my baby sister. And obviously I love Jenna, she's been there since we were 5 (me) and 6 (her), and I love her to death. (:


Sunday was just awesome with Alexis and Maya. We were gonna attempt to study for chemsitry and algebra II finals, but what did we do instead? Look up Teetzie on facebook, set certain him as my iPod background, watch Inception a little, create an Anthony Emery fanclub, and laugh endlessly. Better than studying? YES.

Now, it's 12:03, and I'm sittin' in Powerpoint. Blahhh, 3rd period. I wanna go home, sleep, and call/text said boy.

Now, me & Mike are gonna go look at some optical illusions that make our brains hurt. YAY. :D



P.S. Mike, if you ever find this and read it, I hate you. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment