Tuesday, December 13, 2011

All I really need, are some ears to hear me dream.

^Lyrics from one of the most adorable men in this world, Andy Grammer. <33

I got to hear him Monday night at Jingleball, and it was quite amazing.  Him, along with Hot Chelle Rae, Sean Paul, Patrick Stump, Joe Jonas, and my favorite, Big Time Rush, were amazing. Oh, and Jojo and Deena from Jersey Shore were there too. Not to mention, me and Kendall from Big Time Rush (my favorite!) had a moment within two feet of each other. Bestnightever. (;

Ahh, I haven't been to a concert in a while, and I've forgotten what concert withdrawal feels like. If I had it my way, I would go to like, a concert every week. It's become my favorite thing to do over the years, and I've been to quite alot. There's just nothin' like it. :)

Btw, blog title is from "Biggest Man in Los Angeles" by Andy Grammer. Sucha cute song, & I've been listening to it nonstop since I got home last night. That line is so good, I JUST WANNA PAINT IT SOMEWHERE.

So go listen to it? I'm even making it easy for ya. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment