Monday, December 26, 2011

Time means nothing. Say, that you'll stay.

^ Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. <3

Merry Christmas, everyone. & Even more imporantly, Happy Birthday to my saviour, Jesus Christ. :)

(I got tired of all those "Merry Christmas! :)" status's realll fast, & decided to do this)

^ That was written yesterday, & I'm too lazy to delete it.

Anyways, ChristmasBreakChristmasBreakChristmasBreak! Finally. :DDD
Dying my hair with Jenna & Erin tomorrow, which should be an adventure. Either back to the original black or a darker red. Not sureee. But I'm sure it won't be that noticeable, it normally never is when I dye it. :b

I've heard soooo many good songs over break, & I feel the need to talk about 'em here. Btw, I have exactly 1,111songs on my iPod right now. That makes me awesome.

1) Safe & Sound - Taylor Swift. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HUNGER GAMES, & TO HEAR THIS SONG IN IT <3


2) Oh Darling - Plug In Stereo. Probably the cutest song, ever?


3) Good People - Mutual Kumquats. I haven't listened to them in forever, & I forgot how amazing they are. I'm pretty sure nobody that doesn't go to my church or went to NYC knows them. They're like, Mumford & Sons + Jack Johnson minus the famousnes. You can check my favorite album of theirs out here, :)


4) We Are Young - Fun. Heard it off of Glee, not gonna lie. But it's reallly good, & catchy x 10000.

5) Only One - Yellowcard. One. Of. My. Favorite. Songs. Of. All. Time. <3

6) Bounce That Dick - JennaMarbles. No explanation needed.

7) Honestly - Hot Chelle Rae. Even though they completely suck live, this song is good.

8) The Best Of Me - The Starting Line. "We never grew out of this feeling that we won't give up."

9) Stay - Miley Cyrus. I don't care if you hate her, love her, or think she's a slut. This song is beautiful, sad, and makes me all nostalgic.

10) Life Of The Party - A Rocket To The Moon. "You'll be sorry just you wait & see, but let's get one thing straight. You're gonna regret you left me." They'll always be one of my favorite bands, :)

And pretty much every sing song off Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. Yupppp. Going to bed now. Hope everybody had a great Christmas, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment