Thursday, March 22, 2012

Stay classy.

The other night, Jenna and myself went out for wings, & we had this awesome idea.

Question for you: What is the biggest problem among teenagers these days?


Answer: They. don't. know. how. to. be. classy.

Classy : of high class, rank, or grade; stylish; admirably smart; elegant. Basically, it means you're not a slut, that you're genuinely nice to everyone, you try your hardest in school, stay away from drugs/alcohol, etc.

So, the conversation went kinda like this...

Jenna : Ohmygosh (insert name of some person I honestly forget) ? I love her! She's so....classy.
Me : I KNOW. Why can't everyone be like her?
Jenna : Forreal!
Me : I just feel like I wanna hold speeches and lecture everyone on how to act. Like, Stay Classy 101 or something.

Jenna : WE SHOULD DO IT.
Me : Ahhh, yes! And we could blog about it every week!
...Which leads me to what I'm doing right now. :b

I realize, this is purely our opinion. I am not perfect. I am not always classy. Nobody is. But let's be honest, some teenages (*cough, most) really need a punch of classy to the face these days. So, this is either gonna a fail or a hit. & That's okay with us.


So lesson #1 : STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING SINGLE/"FOREVER ALONE". IT'S FREAKING ANNOYING.

Now, I know a lottta people do this. & Not gonna lie, I've done it too. But there's a big big difference between being funny about it, and being just straightup annoying.

Funny example :

"Hey, can you do a favor for me?"
"Ugh, fine. It better not be like, hard though."

"IT'S NOT LIKE I'M ASKING YOU TO FIND ME A BOYFRIEND."

Annoying example : Anything complaining about your looks getting worse, and that's why you can't get a guy anymore. Anything that mentions that fact that all guys suck, and you just can't find a good one. Anything that involves your photo caption to pictures including the words "forever alone".

Please, just stop. Having a boyfriend does NOT mean happiness. It's actuallly realllly stressful half the time. & You're beautiful, you don't need a guy to tell you that. & You're what, a freshman, sophomore, junior, senior this? Please. You've got 30490329320583583902 more years to worry about that. LIVE.

Kay, that's all. I'm gonna go see the Hunger Games now, ahhhhhh. :DDD

Stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment