Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Never changing my password again.

Let me just take a moment to explain my frustrations at the moment/explain why I couldn't blog for the longest time.

(deep breath)

Me, being my stupid self, thought it would be a great idea to reset my passwords to almost all my major accounts (Youtube, Twitter [follow me, @ohheyyalicia, it's like as addicting as crack], & my yahoo e-mail account). I mean, it's good to reset your passwords every once and awhile, right?

WRONG. SO WRONG. 

Lemme give you the quick background. Before this very late night when this thought occured (like, atleast 2 in the morning) I had taken a significant amount of Benadryl pills combined with that that Benadryl lotion or whatever that you can actually just apply on your skin. Since then, I've learned that that stuff is seriously like Alicia Campbell's version of weed. It makes me get SOOOOO weird, you guys don't even understand. But normally it knocks me out pretty quick, so I don't worry about it. But not this time, ofcourse.

So..big lesson learned. Don't take Benadryl late at night and change all your passwords to stupid things you'll never remember the next morning. Example: tothewindowstothewalls13. I'm not even kidding. You will be locked out of all your accounts, get very frustrated, and probably cry alot.

Well, now that I've ranted about that forever, I honestly forget what I was gonna blog about. So...hope everybody's having a sexual summer. In the good way ;)
 
I'll definitely blog more, 'cause I have nothing better to do with life when I'm not soccering/working. And I'll probs get back to the StayClassy thang. Eventually....

Night crackaz. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment