Ohmy, I don't even know how long it's been. Nor do I feel like calculating it. So, where to start...?
Um, summer. Yay. :)
1) "Nothing is written,leaving pure hearts still smitten. Once we finally get to where we want to be,we are already preparing to leave." -Mumford & Sons, from Nothing is Written. They are quickly and surely becoming my all time favorite band. Best lyrics out there, <3
2) Home-Phil Phillips. Ohmygosh, this song is amazing. I can't believe I actually wanted Jessica to win American Idol after hearing this (Not that I even watch it religiously, but I thought she was pretty good from what I saw). "Settle down, it'll all be clear. Don't pay no mind to the demons, they fill you with fear" <3
3) Times-Tenth Avenue North. Hands down, best Christian song I have ever heard.
4) Home-Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. So, so good. The little story towards the end between Jane and Alexander makes my heart melt. "Home, let me come home. Home is wherever I'm with you."
5) Pretty much everything by Ben Rector. I've sorted my favorite songs by him. :b
White Dress-when you're happy :)
When A Heart Breaks-when you're really depressed :(
Moving Backwards-when you're reflective
Out of My Head-when you're just really calm and carefree :)
6) Midnight City-M83. Makes me wanna dance, but that's pretty much it. :/
7) Wide Awake-Katy Perry. I LOVE THIS SONG, AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.
8) Island In The Sun-Old school and classy, JU$+ h0w 1 lyk3 1+ :) also, perfect for the beach
9) Downtown Girl-Hot Chelle Rae. Also love everything about this song. Too bad they suck live.
10) Build Me A Girl & You Should Know Better-Andy Grammer. <3
11) Between The Lines-Sara Bareilles. Lovelovelove.
12) Pollen and Salt-Daphne Loves Derby; will always be one of my favorite songs. Perfect for if you're trying to fall asleep.
13) Arms-Seabear and First Day of My Life-Bright Eyes are also perfect when you wanna sleep.
14) Lonely Lullaby-Owl City. Perfection.
15) Closer to Love & Ships In The Night-Mat Kearney. This guy's music = the music of Jesus
16) Some Nights-Fun. Makes me sooooo happy. :D
Kay, that's enough. It's like, 12:30 & I have an 8 hour shift tomorrow, weeeeee.
Goodnight everyone, <3