Sunday, January 1, 2012

New year, new start.

Oh whatta year it's been. I'm not gonna go through and list my every little awesome thing that happened, even I think that's boring. But obviously I've learned alot & had experiences I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. I've learned about myself too, and who the most important people in my life are. I don't have a single regret, and I can't wait for an even better year in 2012. :)

New Year's resolutions are always lame, but I DON'T CARE.

1) Stop worrying about stupid things that don't matter, & just live my life. I've realized that this is so much easier than it sounds, but I'm freaking 17. Why not leave the stress, drama, and anxiety for when I'm older?

2) Get on Facebook less. Kinda relates to #1 :b
3) Have the best summer of my life, and spend as much time as I can with Jenna. I'm gonna miss her more than I even wanna think about right now, so we're gonna go hard this year <3
4) Not fall in love, but find someone that I can be happy with. Why? 'Cause I'm young, & I'm over believing that stuff's actually gonna work right now. When you're in highschool, you shouldn't be finding your soulmate, you should be having fun. :)

5) Keep all my wonderful friends that I have now, get closer to the ones that I don't talk to as much, leave that ones that aren't worth it, & make lots of new ones.

Yup, that's all I can think of right now. So Happy New Year to everyone that blogs or reads this, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment