Wednesday, November 16, 2011

March 23rd will be the best day of my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ON66JzlTYU (skip to 1:31)


^ I don't think anyone can possibly understand how excited I am for this. I'm completely in love with The Hunger Games. I'm on the last book, and I started reading the first one last Monday. Better than Harry Potter? Almost. Maybe. Possibly. I don't know. BUTIT'SSOFREAKINGGOOD. & Josh Hutcherson as Peeta? I've been in love with that boy ever since I saw him in Bridge to Terabithia. Everybody person needs to read this. I don't care if you're blind. I will personally buy you a braille copy or read it to you myself. Okay, I'm done ranting about this. :b

& Incase you're kinda stupid and haven't figured it out, March 23rd is when the movie comes out. :b


So, I don't really remember what else I was gonna talk about. I saw that trailer and practically had a heart attack.  Umm...driver's test on Friday. I think I'll have another heart attack then as well. I'm so freaking nervous, and I realllllly don't wanna fail. D:


My recent playlist :

The One That Got Away - Katy Perry. The video is so cute, & not gonna lie, I almost cried at the end. /:


Fine By Me - Andy Grammer. See you in 26 days, future husband. <3


Heartbeat - The Fray. "If you can love somebody, you love 'em all the same". (:


Welcome To The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance. "And though you're dead and gone believe me, your memory will carry on."


Pollen and Salt - Daphne Loves Derby. "Not even the mighty sky could fill the space you've left behind, not even when it rains. No, nothing takes your place, your emptiness too great to fill." Always been one of my favorite bands, :)

Rumour Has It - Adele. "All of these words whispered in my ear, tell a story that I cannot bear to hear." I love this woman.

I could list sooo many more, but tobehonest I'd rather be reading The Hunger Games. So Ima go do dat.



You can say I needa life all you want, but until you pick up the book and read it yourself, I don't wanna hear it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment