Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I don't really know what to title this...that's a first. :b

This past week and a half has been quite suckish, not gonna lie. I've gotten from lazy-summer-happy-all-the-time-mode, to I-hate-my-life-I-have-some-much-freaking-crap-to-do. AP Language essays/reading, physics concepts that everyone else seems to get but me, spanish 3 projects, soreness from weight training :b, yearbook....frustrations, 5th periods I don't enjoy, work consuming basically all my free time, close to zero sleep, getting past some rough personal stuff, trying to have a life beyond all of this, and more.


But then you get some time with either a buncha people, one person, you hear a song, and it just brings you back to normal. You remember that everything's only temporary, and you really can get past all the monotonous stuff that makes you wanna shoot yourself. There's a light at the end of the tunnel, and for me it's God saying that I'll be fine and that He's there for me, always. It's makes me feel so much better, and I hope other people get that from this blog. 'Cause I know alotta other people get like this when they've gotta lot to deal with. So...yeah. (:


Thanks, Remedy Drive. Your song helped me through today. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment