Monday, September 26, 2011

¿Alguien quiere matarme?

There's really no need to read this.

I just got done with a somewhat heated arguement with my parents over when I'm allowed to go for my license. Conclusion = they're paranoid and annoying because of my sister's stupid accidents, and aren't letting me get my license in October (even though I'm elligible October 16). UGH. Alafnaskofndkslnfdlgndkl. >:/ 
That just put in a really bad mood.

I'm really obsessed with that new show "New Girl". I plan on watching it religiously until the season's over. I <3 Zooey Deshchanel. EVERYBODYWATCHIT.


I'm in the process of writing an essay about Hamlet for AP Language. It's actually going prettty good, and not taking me that long for starting it the day before it's due. I actually realllly like that class, despite all the suckish work. But, I have another essay due Friday, & a spanish project due Monday. Gahhhh.

Yesterday I ordered my ticket to go see The Maine & Taking Back Sunday at the Chamelon. <3

I'm currently listening to Barefoot Blue Jean Night by Jake Owen.

I'm starting to like country music alot more, thanks to Jenna/Miss Witmer.

I just remembered I have to memorize 20 words for my vocab test tomorrow. Seriously, just fml.

I've been saying fml alot lately. Did you know it means forget my lunch? Savannah does. :D

"This above all, to thine own self be true." That's from Hamlet, and I kinda love it/wanna paint it on a wall of my room.

I reallly need to get my homecoming dress/stuff for spirit week. The longer I wait, the harder both become to find.

She Moves In Her Own Way - The Kooks. That song makes me happy, :D

My legs are becoming quite muscular from weight training and I can feel a definite thine forming. (Thine = freaking awesome thigh muscle) YAY SQUATS.

My blog title means, "Does anybody want to kill me?" :b

This blog is a fail, and I apologize for it's suckishness.

No comments:

Post a Comment