Monday, May 9, 2011

"Yeahh, I got it in a triple max security cell. It ain't going anywhere."

I love Anthony, he's cute. :)

For a Monday, today was pretty great. Or atleast it turned out to be. First of not having soccer felt super weird, and much to my dismay, I couldn't go to the track meet to support Maya & her awesomeness. /:

Grrrr.....

But, oddly enough, I was allowed to go to Zumba at Doc's with Jenna, Emily, and Amber. Which was SUPER FUN :D. Everyone should try Zumba, ohmygosh, it's great. And, it realllly does work you out! Finally, it's only 4 bucks. What do you spend 4 bucks on? Stupid stuff that's not Zumba? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Hmmm....Alexis Miller's birthday is tomorrow! HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY! I know you're gonna pass your permit test, you knew way more then me even before I went to get mine. You're gonna be wayyyy more than fine. I hope you have an amazing day girl, you deserve it. I love you alott, and thanks for being such an amazing, kind, and wonderful person and friend. <3

That's all for tonight, I realllly needa clean out my binder. Like, I probably have around 70 loose papers. It's BAD.

So goodnight everyone, sweeetdreeaammmsss. :)

OH. And I got my appropriate swimsuit for Puerto Rico! Ahhh, I'm so freaking excited.
http://store.delias.com/item.do?itemID=56018&outfitID=2001&color=PRF&categoryID=2487&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=
If anybody cares. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment