Friday, May 6, 2011

It's the way you do the things you do, that make me fall in love with you. (:


So, today marks exactly one month since I've blogged last. Crazy? YES. But not gonna lie, I still creep on people's blogs sometimes, and write drafts that I never end up posting. There's literally like, 15 drafts I've never posted. :b
Upates? Ummmmm....

-Soccer ended today, officially I guess. SECTION CHAMPS. (:  But since we're only JV, we don't get anything cool after this. But only one loss? That's freaking awesome. Our team has held together through it all, even with Scott being quite the frustrating coach at times. I'm very proud of everyone, and proud to have been on the team this year. I'm gonna miss everyone, especially Mylinh Lam. Ahhh, I hate that you're a senior! Seriously. You're quite possibly the coolest person, ever. I never stop laughing when you're around, and you're just such a happy person and awesome person to be around. Your raps just make my day, and I saved all of them. Good luck after graduation, and I hope to see you again in the future! <3

-My future. Holycrap, school's got me so freaked out lately. I feel like 50% of what I talk about lately has to do somehow someway with school or schoolwork. How boring is that? /:  But Idon'tknow, I've just done alotta thinking lately. What do I really wanna do when I grow up. I <3 children, but now that preschool's being removed (STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID!) I don't know anymore. I love spanish, but I don't know if I love it enough to major in it. Psychology sounds awesome, but I don't know either. I know it's perfectly normal to not know what you want to do in life yet, but I've never been comfortable with that idea.

-Puerto Rico! Ahh, although it's no Mexico, I've become super excited about leaving for it. Working with adorable little kids? Hopefully changin' some lives? Working for people, possibly building new houses? Learning to survive in a spanish-speaking country? White, clear blue water palm tree beaches? Tropical rainforests? Oh, bring it onnnn. :D

Ummm....what now.


Ah.

Ah.

Ah.

Music? I don't really do that too much. Mixin' it uppp. (:

"When I'm with you, I'll make every second count. 'Cause I miss you whenever you're not around. When I kiss you, I still get butterflies. Years from now I'll make every second count when I'm with you."

-Faber Drive <3

"You can't even hold a normal conversation, but you can tell your friends I ruined your life. Whatever helps your perfect reputation, 'cause I'm not loosing sleep tonight."
-A Rocket To The Moon <33

"She gets what she wants and doesn't quit, she might as well get paid for it. But she doesn't know who I am, and she doesn't give a damn."
-A Rocket To The Moon <33

"Will you just hold me tight and never let me go? I know this whole thing's wrong, but baby we're invincible."
-A Rocket To The Moon <33


"She's finding me out, it's bringing me down. 'Cause nothing's as hard as the first time. I'm foolin' myself, she'll never be mine. It's too late now, she's finding me out."
-The Friday Night Boys, :)

"You had my heart inside your hand, and you played it to the beat."
-Adele


"I'm all out of words, there's nothing I could say to you to take away the hurt, so let me pray you through."
-Sixteen Cities <3

"I love the way the stars shine for you, and every single mountain bows down. I love the way universe is singing your song, so I'll try to sing along."
-Sixteen Cities <3

 "You'll play the love, and baby I'll play the lead. So strike a pose and fake a smile, you're coming with me. I'll strum my guitar 'cause girl I know how you are. You're just alittle bit camera shy, but you're still a star."
-School Boy Humor (:

Yep, that's it for tonight. Work tomorrow, semi-earlish. Come visit Weis in E-town from 10:00-4:15 :D
Nightynighttt. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment