Friday, September 24, 2010

Well if that's love, it comes at much much too high a cost.

Defying Gravity- Glee Cast :DDD

Originally from the Broadway show, Wicked.

Ahhh, Glee's deffinitely gonna be my favorite show. I just watched it for the first full time last week, season 2, and I am obsessed. Like, more than anything else I've ever been obsessed with. So, I highly suggest you watch it. (:

I've been feelin' real sick lately, but I'm slowly gettin' better. Noodles soup, naps, and Advil are magical.

Going to Assateague Island this weekend, with Student Body! I'm soso excited, I haven't gone to the beach ALL summer. And to go with one of the most amazing youthgroups ever, just makes it that much better.

And, that rhymed. :)

Well, that's all I really haveta say...
Laterlaterlater. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment