Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Watch the VMA's. :)

Not gonna lie, I had NO idea what to title this dang blog. I was legit sitting here, looking up songs I love, to find some cool lyrics or something. I like my titles to mean something, most of the time. But, I failed. And since I'm listening to Eminem perform at the VMA's (Which were amazing, if you haven't seen them yet) Ima just use that. I love Eminem, alottt. I'm not the biggest rap fan, but Eminem changes everything. He actually raps about something other than sex, girls, money, and all that stupid stuffff. He raps about his life, and is as real as real gets. I have such respect for him. (:

I mean seriously?
Not Afraid is one of the best real songs ever written.


"And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking outta this cage
I'm standing up, Ima face my demons
I'm man enough, Ima hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Time to put my life back together right now."

:)

But enough about my obsession with amazing white rappers, haha.

My day was realllly good! I'm seriously lovin' Textile Arts. I can tell it'll be one of my favorite classes. It's not hard, Mrs. Bowlby is amazing, and it's all about my love of fashion. :)


Anddd, last Friday, was completely amazing. I met and got closer to some amazing people, including Morgan Darrah, Ryan Faus, Virginia and Veronica McLaughlin, & Dylan Hess.
Diner + Giant + freakishly tightly packed car + late at night + cap gun = amazing. ;D

You guys are awesomeeee. ♥

And I'm still so proud of the soccer team I'm on, we kicked some major butt on Sunday against Hempfield, who we ALWAYS loose to. Go us, & go Savannah for getting our only goal. :)

Soccer is tonight, & I have Chemistry and Algebra 2 homework, blah. School is slowly but surely murdering me. D:

LaterLaterLater, Iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment