Thursday, September 9, 2010

'Cause we are bound together, & finely woven with love. (:

KEN MEDEMA CONCERT AT MY CHURCH TONIGHT. (:

I'mpshychedI'mpshychedI'mpshychedI'mpshyched!

And I have no idea how to spell pshyched.


I've seen him.....like a million times already in my life? Haha. He's a blind Christian musician. He plays the piano really really well, (which c'mon, if you can't see, takes some mad skill :P) and composes songs on the spot for people. Like, legit songs. And you can almost always go on his website, and they're downloadable. Ken's always performing at the confrences I go to, and I've been to quite alot, so I know to expect awesomeness. :D

And I'm sure it'll bring back so many NYC memories, which'll be good for myself.

Good day, good day. I hope yours was too. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment