Sunday, August 22, 2010

If perfect's whatcha searching for, then just stay the same.

I know perfection for people isn't possible sillies, but that's a cute cute cute song.

Just the Way You Are-Bruno Mars.

Incase you live in a hole, & never listen to the radio. :P

Ahhhhhh, tonight/the past few days have been eversostressful. Just saying; Morgan Darrah & Megan Weaver, I don't know what I'd do without you two. You both are AMAZING, and I love you. ♥

I'm just gonna...put everything behind me. I needa move on, & not let stupid things and people bring me downn. I might've made some big freaking mistakes, or maybe I didn't. I no longer care, to be candid, and I'm not gonna regret them. They were meant to be, and I'm just gonna move forward.

Somebody awesome (*cough cough Megan Weaver cough cough*) said this:

"Don't regret the things you do, that'll get you to know where only regret the things you don't do."

No, it doesn't make sense to me either. But it helped, :P

Tomorrow is a new day, filled with the E-town Fair, & Savannah Bundy. (:
Just what I neeed, y'all.


Goodnight bloggers.

P.S. This was really short, yo. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment